Price spikes and listings of popular cryptocurrencies have kickstarted the meme coin season. While the meme coin market has found its contenders in the likes of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, new meme coins are quickly emerging to take over. Love Hate Inu brings utility with its Vote-To-Earn scheme, its rewards and prizes galore with Big Eyes Coin (BIG). It makes one wonder, can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu take the fight to meme coin giants? Read on to find out!
Love Hate Inu: Voting is Winning
The upcoming Love Hate Inu (LHINU) has paved a unique way for users to earn rewards-by voting. The meme coin began its 8-stage presale on March 9, 2023, and is on a mission to reach a hard cap of $10 million in less than three months.
By offering a blockchain-powered voting platform, Love Hate Inu aims to disrupt the online survey market. The platform will use distributed ledger technology to record immutable results, which will be combined with Stake-To-Earn and Vote-To-Earn mechanisms to incentivize participation.
Love Hate Inu has launched its mainnet with a total of 100 billion LHINU tokens. Of these, 90% have been allocated to the presale, while the remaining 10% will be used for liquidity, exchange listings, and community rewards. By selling 90% of the tokens, Love Hate Inu aims to avoid rug pulls and build a strong community foundation. The token has 0% transaction tax, which makes it an attractive investment option for traders.
However, it is important to remember that meme coins such as Love Hate Inu are highly speculative investments. They are often subject to sudden price fluctuations and are not backed by any tangible assets. Additionally, they can be subject to manipulation by large holders or “whales.”
Big Eyes Aiming for the Moon
Have you heard? There is a new cat in Meme Coin Town! Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is approaching launch by the minute and is all ready to make some “Aww Fortune”! They have created quite a stir, having collected an impressive $36.78 Million in what has been a presale run by no other coin after Ethereum!
It isn’t surprising that they managed to do this. Have a look at their features: transactions that are exempt of buying, selling and trading fees, a liquidity lock of two years on the initial supply released on launch, the initiative of a charity wallet that funds ocean sanctuaries – you’d think it can’t get any better.
But it just did. They feature Lootboxes, which are packages you can buy to win rewards that are ALWAYS worth equal or more than what you paid for the box. Even their roadmap is laced with exciting plans, including a casino that will be home to 4000+ games, including those that you can play to earn! You can’t go wrong with this meme coin. And now, on popular demand, BIG has preponed the end of their presale to June 3rd. But not until they pull one last trick.
The team recently announced that they are selling BIG tokens at their stage 3 price until the end of the presale! The stage 3 price of big eyes is $0.00017 for one BIG Token. Big Eyes is all about winning, and winning BIG!
The Takeaway: Can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu Take the Fight to Meme Coin Giants?
While meme coins are quickly taking the spotlight in the crypto market, it needs to be reiterated that these do not have real utility and are highly susceptible to fads and market frenzy. Meme coins are required to focus on utility while actively expanding the community to make the cut in the market.
With Love Hate Inu, there is nothing beyond their Vote-To-Earn feature that will sustain their gradual rise post-launch. This is not the case with Big Eyes, which has a roadmap that refuses to flatline and caters to a wider investor base. So if you’re wondering “Can Big Eyes Coin and Love Hate Inu take the fight to meme coin giants?” Big Eyes Coin is definitely a contender that must not be overlooked.
Big Eyes Coin (BIG)
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice.
Credit: Source link
Leave a Reply